Fix your Shark vacuum today! Shark vacuum parts, vacuum tune ups
- BBB Accredited Business A-Rating
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Complimentary tune ups with machines purchased from us
- Complimentary loaners available
Common Shark Vacuum Cleaner Problems: (Shark Navigator, Lift-Away, Rocket & Rotator)
- Filter clogged with fine dust and pet hair.
- Brush stops spinning agitator not moving; Need a Shark Vacuum Belt?
- Clutch makes loud noise/grinding noise
- Whistling noise from filters
- Shark Vacuums turn off due to over heating
- Canister bin assembly breaks/clip broken on canister
- Shark geared belt broken on Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator models.
- Suction works at handle but not on the floor piece.
- Clogs due to pet hair build up on most Shark upright vacuums.
- Motor overheating due to a clog causing machine to turn off during usage.
- Loud noise caused by the roller on models Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator due to obstructions in brush roller.
- Vacuum stops standing upright properly on Shark Rocket Models.
- Suction on Shark vacuum works on attachments but not at head assembly or brush roller.
- Vacuum cleaner becomes hard to push Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator models.
Bring your machine in today and receive a complimentary consultation. If your machine needs service we will provide you with an upfront quote or diagnostic fee to begin the repairs. Ask for an equivalent vacuum as a loaner if needed. Most repairs can be completed within 2 to 4 business days unless we are waiting on parts. Beyond these simple and basic vacuum repair do it yourself tips bring the machine to us and we will make sure all service, tune-up and repairs are performed efficiently and cost effectively.