Free Shark Vacuum Tune Up
Common Shark Vacuum Cleaner Problems: (Shark Navigator, Lift-Away, Rocket & Rotator)
- Filter clogged with fine dust and pet hair.
- Brush stops spinning agitator not moving; Need a Shark Vacuum Belt?
- Clutch makes loud noise/grinding noise
- Whistling noise from filters
- Shark Vacuums turn off due to over heating
- Canister bin assembly breaks/clip broken on canister
- Shark geared belt broken on Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator models.
- Suction works at handle but not on the floor piece.
- Clogs due to pet hair build up on most Shark upright vacuums.
- Motor overheating due to a clog causing machine to turn off during usage.
- Loud noise caused by the roller on models Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator due to obstructions in brush roller.
- Vacuum stops standing upright properly on Shark Rocket Models.
- Suction on Shark vacuum works on attachments but not at head assembly or brush roller.
- Vacuum cleaner becomes hard to push Shark Navigator, Lift-Away & Rotator models.